2009年10月31日 星期六

God Will Make a Way

G               D/F#
God will make a way 
            C/E            G/D
Where there seems to be no way.
   C                G/B
He works in way. We cannot see. 
C              D
He will make a way for me.

G             D/F#
He will be my guide, 
        C/E            G/D
Hold me closely to his side.
     C                     G/B
With love and strength for each new days. 
C              G    C       D      G
He will make a way, He will make a way.

Chorus:
     Eb             F                Bb     F/G Bb/G
By a roadway in the wilderness He'll lead me. 
    Eb            F             Gsus
And rivers in the desert will I see.
C                     D/C           Bm              Em
Heaven and earth will fade. But His word will still remain. 
C          D             E
He will do something new today.

沒有留言:

張貼留言