2009年10月31日 星期六

Somebody Bigger Than You And I

A 
Who made the mountains?
Dmaj7        Amaj7
Who made the trees?
Dmaj7        A 
Who made the rivers
Bm          E
Flow to the sea?
    A           C#m
And Who put the moon
       Dmaj7  A
In the starry sky?
A        F#m         B7 
Somebody bigger than you or I.

A
Who made the flowers
Dmaj7        Amaj7
Bloom in the spring?
Dmaj7          A 
Who writes the song
        Bm       E
For the robin to sing?
    A             C#m
And Who sends the rain
         Dmaj7    A
When the earth is dry?
A        F#m         B7      A
Somebody bigger than you and I.

* Bm            E7
  He lights the way
           A       F#m
  When the road is dark,
     D         E   A  A7
  He keeps you company
       E       C#m
  With love to guide you,
  Amaj7      F#m7
  He walks beside you
  A            B           E  Esus E
  Just like He walks with  me. *

A 
When I am weary,
Dmaj7       Amaj7
Filled with despair,
Dmaj7        A 
Who gives me courage
   Bm         E
To go on from there?
    A            C#m
And Who gives me faith
          Dmaj7  Bm7
That will never  die?
A        F#m         B7      A
Somebody bigger than you and I

沒有留言:

張貼留言